Our friends over at Replyify built a 7 day sales prospecting and cold email crash course delivered via email.
If you don’t consider yourself a cold email pro, there’s nothing to lose.
You can sign up for the FREE sales course using this link.
Over the next 7 days, you’ll receive one email per day covering topics like:
- Identifying the best prospect segments to search.
- Creating targeted prospects lists and verified emails.
- Writing a cold email campaign sequence with templates
- How to get a free, upgraded Replyify trial account.
- Setting up your first campaign and warm up your email account.
- How to create A/B tests and optimize your campaigns.
Sign up for the FREE Cold Email course here.Sign up for the FREE Cold Email course here. http://bit.ly/7daycoldemailcourse Click To Tweet
This course is a fast start to becoming a cold email expert in 7 days. After that, it’s all about consistency to ensure predictable revenue for your organization.
Cold email works well for any company selling a B2B product/service with an Inside Sales team of 1 or 100. We have a proven track record building sales enablement tech since 2014 for CEOs, Consultants, Business Owners, Coaches, VP’s of Sales, Sales Development Reps, Business Development, Demand Generation or anyone responsible for prospecting and revenue generation.
ps – If you’re new to Replyify, they’re a B2B sales platform to automate personalized cold emails & follow-ups generating a consistent pipeline of leads sent directly to your inbox and CRM.
Replyify connects directly to the end user’s email account (GSuite, Office365, GMail or any SMTP/IMAP). This ensures your emails so always get delivered even though they are automated.
B2B sales teams who aren’t using a platform like Replyify are likely making 1 of 3 critical mistakes that lead to inefficient and inconsistent pipeline generation. Sound familiar?
1) You can’t cold email with other traditional marketing automation systems like Mailchimp as it violates their TOS.
2) Using your CRM to cold email can hurt your deliverability and get your cold emails flagged as spam because the messages are sent via a mail relay.
3) Account Executives should spend their time working on deals, not digging through their inbox/CRM to follow-up (or forget to follow-up) with prospects.
Here’s that link again to the FREE Cold Email Course. Enjoy!